If you need to move fish, eggs, shellfish or other aquatic animals, you’ll like our solutions.
As movement of aquatic species between states, provinces and nations increases, the layers of regulation are increasingly complex. KRB helps you to navigate the regulatory waters and to keep both your facilities and those you work with healthy and productive.
For most clients, a biannual inspection provides the needed export approval(s) as well as a helpful, proactive health checkup. Depending on your needs, our regulatory inspections can include:
- USDA APHIS export testing – approved for most pathogens
- World Organization for Animal Health (OIE)
- Fisheries & Oceans Canada – Fish Health Protection Regulations (FHPR)
- AFS–FHS “Blue Book”
- US Fish & Wildlife Service Title 50
- Other (please contact us)
To learn more or schedule your inspection, please contact us today!